- How long does it take to create a portrait? Anywhere from 1-3 months (on average,) depending on the size and complexity of the portrait.
- Are your portraits really hand painted oil paintings? Yes.
- What types of payment do you accept? Cash, check, money orders, and all credit cards.
- May I order online? Yes. Call me at 512-643-3631. Then all you need to do is email your photo in a jpeg format to desiretolivenow.com. Make sure you include your name and contact information and any special instructions you may have. I will contact you with a quote and instructions on how to begin.
- Can 2 or more photos be combined to make one portrait? In most cases, yes. Email the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org so we may confirm this.
- Do you offer stretching/framing? Yes. Just let me know that you are interested and I will contact you with a suitable selection of frames to choose from.
- May I see my portrait before I pay? When you order your portrait we require a non-refundable deposit upon signing the contract. When the completed portrait is delivered and it meets with your approval, the balance is due. Changes can still be made within reason.
If you have any questions at all please contact Tracey Mae Mixon at email@example.com